Airport/train station transfers - ski resorts
It’s easy to get from a train station or airport to one of our beautiful ski resorts!
We can provide you with minibuses with 9 to 63 seats and a driver for all transfers from an airport (Geneva, Lyon, Chambéry) or train station in Savoie and Haute-Savoie to a ski resort of your choice in the Northern Alps (La Plagne, Tignes, Val Thorens, Courchevel, Méribel, etc.).
With more than 30 years of experience in transfers to the resorts of the Alps, we can offer you a service that guarantees reliability, punctuality and safety.
Whether you are a small tour operator, employee representative committee, or international travel agency, LOYET has the solution for transfers between the airport or train station and ski resorts.
To serve you better:
- Each vehicle has a mobile phone
- We provide 24/7 operations service
- Our team is experienced in mountain and snow driving
- Our modern, clean and well-maintained vehicles have special equipment (snow tyres and chains)
- A fleet of vehicles with 8 to 65 seats
- Coaches with large holds, equipped with ski lockers and bike and kayak trailers.
We are located close to airports and major cities:
Our 3 locations in Entrelacs, Gilly-sur-Isère and Aime mean we are as close to the airports and train stations as we are to the ski resorts (La Plagne, Tignes, Val d’Isère, Les 3 Vallées, Pralognan, Valmorel, Les Saisies, Arêches-Beaufort, La Clusaz, Le Grand Bornand, etc.):
- 1h30 from Lyon St Exupéry airport
- 0h45 from Geneva airport
- 0h30 hours from Chambéry train station or airport
- 1h from Grenoble train station
- 0h10 from Albertville, Moûtiers, Aime-La-Plagne
How can I book?
Contact Fanny to discuss your project in detail and receive a personalised quote at04 79 55 56 28
Or by email at email@example.com
Or request a quote online.